Sunday, October 25, 2015

A re-introduction

I'm 17 years old and I actually kinda like high school.

I'm 17 years old and I couldn't name more than 5 people "friends".

I'm 17 years old and I have watch more chic flicks than your average cat lady.

I'm 17 years old and I drink skim milk occasionally.

I'm 17 years old and I've barely realized how I need a kitten.

I'm 17 years old and I own 27 pairs of shoes but I rotate through 3.

I'm 17 years old and I lose my chapstick daily.

I'm 17 years old and I'm terrified of grasshoppers.

I'm 17 years old and don't like it when people know my middle name.

I'm 17 years old and I prefer read-a-thons over parties. 

I'm 17 years old and I have no idea where I want to go to college.

I'm 17 years old and I have too many fears to count so I'll just avoid them.

I'm 17 years old and none of this matters anyways. 

3 comments:

  1. "I'm 17 years old and I actually kinda like high school.
    I'm 17 years old and I own 27 pairs of shoes but I rotate through 3.
    I'm 17 years old and I lose my chapstick daily.
    I'm 17 years old and I prefer read-a-thons over parties."
    Same.
    I love the end line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this.

    And the first line is getting big letters in my #stolen

    ReplyDelete