Sunday, October 11, 2015

A haiku for every school dance I've been to

6th grade Valentines
I barely knew you
we just learned how to slow dance
I was wearing pink

9th grade Night Dance
you were my last song
we were on top of the world
it ended too soon

Sophomore Prom
you almost asked me
instead you asked my best friend
I stayed home that night

Junior Homecoming
we liked each other
you friend zoned me on Sunday
we haven't talked since

Junior Sadies
we liked each other
I friend zoned you on Sunday
I think we're still friends

Junior Preference
we were kinda friends
you barely talked the whole night
now we never talk

Junior Prom
you had just moved here
I had never had more fun
it rained the whole night

Senior Homecoming
I wore your suit coat
the first dance I've felt pretty
you kissed me Goodnight

5 comments:

  1. You're adorable and I adore your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. same, these are really nice, LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um k so your blog is AMAZING and like serious goals, I hope I can write as well as you cause seriously everything you write is so good

    ReplyDelete