Sunday, September 20, 2015

Eye downt no

Why do I listen to "The Fault In Our Stars" soundtrack more than I listen to how my brothers date went?
Why do I care that they're going to Homecoming more than I care about what dress I'll wear to match his eyes?
Why do I cry about dumb boys more than I cry about lost dogs?
Why do I love riding my bike more than I love family night? 
Why do I sing in your truck more than I do in choir class?
Why do I feel peace in the canyon more than I do in church every week?
Why do I write everything I have coming in the future more than I write what I've already done?
Why am I even making this list.

I don't know.

None of it really matters right?



5 comments:

  1. "Why do I feel peace in the canyon more than I do in church every week?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got chills and i think its because of the truth

    also i listened to a song and thought of you
    (it was by you but still)

    ReplyDelete