Sunday, September 20, 2015

Don't Forget!!!! :):):)

I like to think I'm fearless and adventurous and spontaneous and that I throw caution to the wind but instead my timid sentence confessing "I don't know if this is a good idea..." is the only thing the wind is catching.

So here's my list of fears that I like to pretend don't exist.

windows
skin cancer
being in charge of kids
jumping off of truck beds
outhouses
ants. sometimes fire ants
sometimes aunts
forgetting what day it is
contacts. not glasses. i like glasses
getting stepped on
walking too slowly
forgetting hunters laugh
seeing your mom at the store
caves
stepping on grasshoppers
my dreams coming true
college
someone else knowing me as much as you do
heights. mainly falling from them
forgetting the color of your eyes
forgetting last nights sunset
forgetting how this blanket feels
forgetting what it means to be alive
mainly forgetting



3 comments:

  1. Forgetting. I can relate. That's why I journal tbh. Can't wait to read about today just like I'm reading about three months ago today.

    That may not be what you mean but that's what I took and thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sometimes aunts" made me giggle in a way that most boys probably shouldn't

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, lets be friends? Lets talk a lot but not know who we are, just use our pseudonyms and we can reveal at the end of the semester??

    ReplyDelete